St John’s College is an independent day and boarding school for girls and boys aged 2 – 18, located in the heart of Southsea.
We believe in every child which is why we seek to provide a quality education to students of all ages and abilities. Our quest for academic excellence is paramount, but our aim is that everyone should fulfil their potential, whatever that may be.
Join us on Tuesday 13 November, 9.30am to see how we support and challenge our students and to find out more about what we have to offer, including:
- Small class sizes and high academic standards
- Through school from Nursery to Sixth Form
- Full and flexi boarding facilities
- Family atmosphere
- Wrap around care
- Specialist sports coaching and music teaching
This event also gives families the opportunity to:
- visit our Science Department to see why 100% of GCSE triple award students gained A*-B in their recent exams
- Meet the Sixth Form team that helped 90% of our Year 13 cohort secure places at their first choice university
- Find out about the courses we offer and have your questions answered by staff and students.
To book your place or to organise a private tour call 023 9281 5118 or visit www.stjohnscollege.co.uk