Tickets for the 17-seater BoRo Beach Bike, launching in Ryde later this month, are now on
sale.The bike is set to arrive on the Island next week and rides get under way on July 22nd.
Tickets for a variety of themed tours, from sightseeing to fitness and afternoon tea to
business networking, are available online, at www.borobeachbike.co.uk.
Each round trip will begin at Ryde Pier Head, with an additional pick-up point outside Ryde
Superbowl in Eastern Gardens, before continuing along the esplanade to Appley and
Puckpool parks.During peak holiday times and weekends, there will be five ‘beachfront’ rides per day,starting from 12.30pm. Priced at £12.50, these will showcase the historical sights andstunning coastline of Ryde. Concessions are available for non pedallers and children over 5.
Themed rides include:
* A 7am sunrise ride on the first Monday of every month, £5.
* SurfBoardroom – a networking group for small businesses on Thursdays during term time,
* A fitness ride every Tuesday at 10am, £7.
* An afternoon tea ride on August Bank Holiday Monday including freshly baked scones and
cake and eco-friendly canned water, £19.50.
* A Dickens-themed ride with Origins Theatre owner Kevin Wilson on three dates over the
* A free monthly litter-picking ride.Buy tickets at www.borobeachbike.co.uk and keep up-to-date with all the different themed